Whether you are practicing for the CAAS UOP exam, or preparing to film a special event, or simply going on a holiday trip, you can now horn your drone piloting skills under expert guidance.
This group class is intended as an extension of field training on advanced manouvers and controls for filming and inspection works. It is suitable for those who have attended the Apusgeo Drone Essentials Fly with DJI or have acquired basic piloting skills. Our licensed instructor will show you more flying tips for your particular needs using your own drone.
Drone Piloting Skills
Arborists, Facility Managers, Engineers, Builders, Site Inspectors, Videographers, Hobbists, and anyone interested in drone flying operations.
The lead instructor has been flying drones professionally for over 5 years, and had together with his partners at Drone Matters Pte Ltd organised the 1st SE Asia Racing Drone Championship, and conducted numerous corporate and school training events. All instructors have more than 3 years experience in professional drone flying, and have won multiple races in Singapore and in Asia.
Small Class 4 pax
Saturday | Sunday
Practical handling of DJI
Please read before you register for the training courses. By signing up for the courses online you agree and accept the following terms & conditions of our training services.
APUSGEO Solutions Pte Ltd (also ‘APUSGEO’) is a SSG-WSG Approved Training Provider offering professional and technical courses that support the architecture, engineering and construction sector in Singapore.
Co Reg. no. 201610272D
Venue 38 Jalan Pemimpin #06-03 Singapore 577178
Mobile +65 9853 0800 (Voicecall, SMS, WhatsApp)
- By clicking on the ‘ORDER’ button, you agree to have read, understood and consent to this Terms and Conditions.
- Online booking with payment is accepted based on first-come-first-serve. We will contact you via email or SMS (or WhatsApp if available) within the next 2 working days to confirm your seat.
- If we are unable to confirm your online booking seat, we may reschedule a training date/s or refund the full payment within 5 days of your email reply.
- Booking made less than 5 days before the start of the course will require immediate payment.
Course Fee & Payment
- Course fee includes content delivery and the use of computer, equipment, proprietary software and e-copy course materials provided during classes.
- Original hard/ physical copies of course materials or training kit may be purchased at discounted rates, unless otherwise stated.
- APUSGEO reserves the right to revise course fees at any time prior to payment being made by participants. Promotion and special rates may be valid for limited seats and time period and is offered at the sole discretion of APUSGEO.
- Full payment is due as at invoice date or before the start of the training.
Bank Name DBS Current Bank
Bank Branch Bishan
Bank Account 070-902352-5
Account Name Apusgeo Solutions Pte Ltd
Please check the respective website for updates regarding eligibility and terms of training grants:
SkillsFuture Credit (SC) – Self paying Singaporean (Please use our SSG reference code below)
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Essentials CRS-N-0041300
- Autodesk Revit MEP Essentials CRS-N-0040935
- Autodesk Revit Structure Essentials CRS-N-0041195
- BIM for Landscape with ArchiCAD CRS-N-0042717
- Drone Essentials Fly with DJI CRS-N-0043020
- Graphisoft ArchiCAD Essentials CRS-N-0041196
- Photographs to 3D Models CRS-N-0041197
Skills Development Fund (SDF) – Employer-sponsored
- If you are applying for SC, please indicate this in the registration form to help us process your fees correctly. We will email an invoice for use with your SC application.
- The deadline for online SC application is at least One (1) Day before the course start date. Please apply ahead of time to ensure smooth processing over the portal.
- Once your application has been approved by SSG, we will confirm the amount payable.
- By signing up for the grant, the participant is deem to agree to abide by the attendance requirement of SSG-WSG (at least 75% attendance) and will sign the Attendance record for every session.
If you have any special requirements, please email or talk to us in advance and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Reschedule and Refund by Course Participant
Reschedule to next available date/s is subject to:
- Availability of seat
- 5 days advance notice via email
- Medical reasons
- Request for refund can be made via email, SMS or WhatsApp
- 5 days or more in advance - 100% refund
- Less than 5 days – 50% refund
- Non attendance without prior agreement or After start date – No refund
Cancellation by APUSGEO
- APUSGEO reserves the right to revise the published programmes, trainers, fees, venues or take home items without prior notice.
- In the event of a course is being cancelled, a full refund of the course fee will be made, without compensation, to participants for any additional costs incurred.
Changes in Venue or Date or Time
In the event of changes due to unforeseen events or other reasons, we will contact you via SMS or WhatsApp/ Email as soon as we can.
- Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded Certificate of Completion.
- Professional certification will be duly awarded by the respective software licensor according to Assessment Criteria and Certification requirements.
Bundle Promotions & Marketing
- Special Rates, Student Payment Schemes, Discount Vouchers are offered from time to time fully at the sole discretion of APUSGEO management.
- All unused Vouchers will automatically expire within 12 months from the date given and subject to availability.
- Vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- When claiming Vouchers, please state Name and Code for our record.
- Bundled sale of training with software licenses/subscriptions and products and their related warranty, technical support and other services are subject to the Terms and Conditions and User Agreement of the sales agents and software licensor.
- All goods, products and services sold and orders upon confirmation are not refundable.
- Cost of promotional items are borne by APUSGEO &/or our training partners.
- We do not sell, trade, or transfer any user’s personally identifiable information to any external parties.
- This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our systems, conducting our business, or servicing staff and students, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials shall remain the intellectual property of its owner which could be APUSGEO and/ or its trainers and/ or the licensors of the materials.
- Participants are not authorised to copy, reproduce, record or relay (video, videophone or other means) the Course Materials without prior written permission of APUSGEO.
- ‘Course Materials’ means the information provided by to accompany a course provided as part of the services in hard copy or electronic form.
Disclaimer of Liability
- APUSGEO and its trainers shall not be liable for any loss, damages, injury and/or loss of life, which participants may suffer arising out of or in connection with the course or venue including M38 and at any other training premises.
- Although APUSGEO aims to provide training to the highest standards of the industry, neither it nor its trainers accept any liability for consequential or indirect loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from any breach of the terms contained herein and all terms implied by law as to satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose are hereby excluded.
- APUSGEO does not accept liability in tort, including without limitation for misrepresentation, negligent misstatement and negligence in relation to the provision of the training services. It is for the Participant to ascertain whether a course will meet his/her needs.
- APUSGEO does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information or views expressed on its training courses, including its course material. Opinions expressed by individual trainers are not necessarily representative, or the same opinions of APUSGEO.
- No part of the training provision are deemed to be, nor intended to be, nor should be taken as the provision of investment advice.
Effective 15 Apr 2018